• Continuous renal replacement therapy.
• Intermittent hemodialysis and SLEDD.
• Peritoneal dialysis.
• Drugs dosing in renal failure.
• Anticoagulation during CRRT.
• Applied renal physiology.
• Epidemiology of acute. kidney injury.
• Acute kidney injury causes, pathophysiology and management.
• AKI and abdominal. Compartment syndrome.
• Urinary tract infections.
• Plasma Exchange in AKI.
• Citrate Anticoagulation in CRRT.
• Extracorpreal Blood Purification Therapy.
• Extracorpreal CO2 Removal (ECCO2R).
• Role of Utrasound in AKI.
• SGL1/SGL2 vs . GLPlin Diabeates with Renal Disease.