• Continuous renal replacement therapy.
• Intermittent hemodialysis and SLEDD/ Novel modes of hemodialysis.
• Peritoneal dialysis.
• Drugs dosing in renal failure.
• Anticoagulation during CRRT.
• Acute kidney injury causes and management.Rhabdomyolysis.
• AKI and abdominal.
• Compartment syndrome.
• Nutrition in renal disease.
• Plasma Exchange in AKI.
• Citrate Anticoagulation in CRRT. Extracorpreal Blood Purification Therapy.
• Extracorpreal CO2 Removal (ECCO2R).
• Role of Utrasound in AKI.
• SGL1/SGL2 vs. GLP1in Diabeates with Renal Disease.
Course Director Dr.Khaled Sewify
Time and Date: 29 – 30 December 2023 Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes